All of the services provided by Direct Resort Promotions are subject to the following conditions:
- This promotion is serviced and administered by Direct Resort Promotions. These offers are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer / promotional weeks may not be used by any company or individual involved in any way with its distribution. Direct Resort Promotions does not offer any warranty for any services provided by the resorts or hoteliers associated with this promotion. Direct Resort Promotions is not accountable for any services provided by the resorts or hoteliers associated with this promotion.
- Please be aware no claims will be honoured or acknowledged outside these terms and conditions.
- Please be advised that once you have booked your flights for this accommodation package you must contact customer services on 0871 711 3545 and supply your full flight details. Your chosen resort will need your flight information to secure your reservation. Please be aware failure in supplying all your flight details could result in either the cancellation of your accommodation or extra charges being incurred once you arrive at the hotel or resort.
- Please be aware we sometimes sell our accommodation packages to clientele who have holiday ownership products i.e. timeshare weeks/points and holiday packs. If you fall into this category then please make customer services aware of your ownership details. Failure in supplying customer services with this information may result in the cancellation of your holiday or extra charges being incurred whilst on your holiday.
- It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and any visa that may be necessary. If you need to apply for a new 10-year passport, please do so at least 12 weeks prior to departure. Any children under 16 who are not included on a valid 10-year passport will need to hold their own passport when traveling abroad. Direct Resort Promotions will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of the passport or visa not being produced for travel. City breaks and cruises are provided by Direct Resort Promotions for access only. They are serviced by independent companies and Direct Resort Promotions take no responsibility for the service of these offers.
- Please note that cruises and European city breaks have additional terms which are specific to that item. They may, for example, state that the ticket is non-cancellable or non-refundable, and have other information relating to itinerary and refunds. You are responsible for complying with any airline's terms in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights or other matters. In relation to flight tickets, you are required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence. If this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
- When you purchase anything from us or give us any personal data as indicated above, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the services you expect then and in the future. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details. This information will be kept secure and is bound by our confidentially codes.
- The person making the booking (lead passenger) must be aged 25 years or over and must accept responsibility for all members of the party traveling. It is the responsibility of the lead passenger to disclose facts about any passengers that may affect their ability to travel. Particular regard should be paid to the following; a) criminal offences and b) previous deportations from the country/countries that you are visiting.
- All self-catering accommodation at Direct Resort Promotions resorts and hotels are of a very high standard and applicants occupying such apartments are liable for any deliberate, or accidental, damage or loss. All resorts will require a key deposit payable by a recognised credit card for all accommodation (refundable on departure) and damage will be charged to the credit card.
- Direct Resort Promotions does not accept liability for any changed, loss delays, injuries/deaths, accidents or dissatisfaction caused by occurrences and conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, act of god, nature, sickness, strikes, local customs, law and politics, wilful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any other person of companies who are not employees or authorised agents of Direct Resort Promotions.
- If during the period of this offer, there is either change in the resort criteria, or in your personal circumstances, the Terms and Conditions will apply, in that you, as the client, will not qualify for a refund or any form of compensation. Any changes to, or cancellation of a confirmed booking will result in either an administration charge or the loss of the holiday.
- Supplemental charges will apply to certain Hotels/Resorts, further information can be obtained at point of booking.
- You undertake to us that the details you give to us are correct and in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service. In order to ensure that the payment details are your own, we may ask you certain security questions such as the 3-digit CVV code on the reverse of your credit card.
- We primarily deal with one-week stays in one-bedroom self-catering apartments, except for UK destinations which are short breaks. It is possible to upgrade your holiday to a two-week stay and / or two-bedroom apartment. These upgrades are not always possible and maybe subject to additional charges and availability.
- All arrangements are subject to the conditions imposed by participating resorts and Direct Resort Promotions do not accept responsibility for their faults or the negligence of others.
- Some of our contracted resorts have criteria which must be met for you to travel. You may be limited to which resorts you can travel to, depending on your circumstances.
- Two of the passengers named must be the qualified redeeming couple. You may apply to change names three and four in writing only prior to any offer of a holiday being made.
- As a couple, you will be required by the resort, hotelier or marketer to attend an exhibition showcasing ways for you to improve your future holidays and lifestyle. The exhibition appointment will made with you upon arrival and will be on a morning or afternoon convenient to all parties. Please be aware you are under no obligation to buy or enter into any contract but must attend the exhibition. Failure to do so without good reason will result in you paying the full rental cost for the accommodation.
- Prior to all arrangements Direct Resort Promotions vets appointed resorts, destinations and associate companies. These Direct Resort Promotions holidays are planned in advance. If, in between the planning and holiday time, circumstances beyond Direct Resort Promotions's control change, Direct Resort Promotions reserve the right to vary and/or substitute the itineraries and any components of the holiday offer.
- Direct Resort Promotions has, and will, persevere to give optimum services by selecting and contracting high quality holiday resorts, agents and suppliers for their standards and credibility. Direct Resort Promotions reserves the right to substitute or provide alternative accommodation of a similar standard due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Direct Resort Promotions accommodation which is booked on a flexi week basis, can only be organised using the active resorts on our website, https://www.directresortpromotions.co.uk. Verbal claims from sales agents or alternative marketers as advised on the company website are subject to avilablity on destinations available will only be honoured if our customer services have availability.
We strongly advise you to carry appropriate travel insurance to cover you for resort cancellation, health, baggage etc. You need to take all reasonable care to protect yourself and your property, as you would if you were not insured. Direct Resort Promotions will not be held responsible for you not having adequate insurance.
- Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data. You authorise us to contact you with future promotions.
- On all our flexible Direct Resort Promotions you may have opportunity if you wish to upgrade your standard of accommodation or extend your stay whether it is for an extra day or week. Please be aware a small booking fee will be implemented on any request.
- If, for whatever reason, it is necessary for you to cancel your accommodation you must contact customer services at your earliest convenience to make them aware of the cancellation. Failure to do so may result in paying the full rental price on the accommodation you had reserved.
- Signed documentation is required to activate your account. We ask that you aim to return the signed documents within 14 Days of receipt and post it back to the following address: Direct Resort Promotions, Calle Ametler Amarg 10, Alfaz del Pi, Alicante, 03580. Spain. Please be aware we can only make your reservation on your week once we have received your signed documents.
The contents of this communication, as well as all attached documentation, is confidential and is only meant for the person to whom it is addressed. Should you not be the addressee, we ask that you inform us and do not reveal its contents to third parties, and that you destroy it. Thank you.
Accepting that which is established in the law General Data Protection 2016/679, we inform you that the data collected will be used for us to be able to comply with the service of reserving accommodation in holiday locations and holiday packages, as well as invoicing of them, the responsible company for this being Easy Consulting SL (CIF B53788626), Carrer Ametler Amarg 10, 03580 Alfaz del Pi, Alicante), telephone 0871 711 3545 and email email@example.com. The personal details which we collect will be stored for the amount of time necessary to be able to carry out the service contracted, and the responsible party for conserving these details reserves the right to conserve this data during the legal time limits laid out by law, thus for the necessary time for the attention or lodging of a complaint or legal action. The legal basis of the processing has its origin in the contractual treatment laid out between Easy Consulting and yourself by way of the commercial relation referred to in the reservation of hotel accommodation. We will not share your details other than in a way imposed by law. You have the right to exercise your legitimate right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation or portability, for which you must apply in writing to Easy Consulting, either to the address aforementioned or by email.
This message is intended for the main addressee only and may contain confidential information which by law may not be divulged. In case of having received this email erroneously, we ask that you communicate with us immediately by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone 0871 711 3545 and that you eliminate it along with any attachments there may be. The distribution, copying or use of this message or of any attachment without authorisation is prohibited by law.
From time to time we would like to send you an Email with updates on products and services, promotions, special offers, news and events for your consideration. Check the box below to confirm you would like to receive our future Emails